Partners In Performance
Convert to a Heating + Air Paramedics Franchise
Join our family-run, founder-led franchise and transform your business.
"Converting your business to the Paramedics brand gives you the freedom to continue doing what you do well, add our systems and solutions, and still be a 100% owner of your business. Our goal is to help companies like yours thrive and ultimately be more profitable by implementing systems that build on your success and offer you a greater quality of life in the process.”
Franchise founder and Heating + Air Paramedics owner
WHY THEY BOUGHT
Fill out the form to discover more about the Heating + Air Paramedics franchise opportunity, and receive the download about Why Dave and Missie Carlile converted their business.
Achieve the Dream Business You Imagined
When You Started Your Company
When you convert to a Heating + Air Paramedics franchise, you gain the industry insight and support that independent owners simply do not have the time or resources to implement on their own. PLUS systems and technology solutions that many simply cannot afford.
- Insight to build on your success and fine-tune what you do well.
- Access to our customer-driven/profit-building operations model.
- Professional marketing assistance plus localized ad strategies, discounts, and promotional materials.
- Expert technology for inventory management, marketing ROI tracking, and customer intake/retention software.
- A flat rate pricing system that is user-friendly, monitored and managed to meet changing market conditions.
- Buying Power - gain access to negotiated pricing and rebates on the products and service you rely on every day.
- A 24-hour call center to dispatch directly to your company on-call tech.
- Peer-to-peer training and networking.
Cool Company Culture and
An Amazing Family of Support
Where We Started
Heating + Air Paramedics started as a family-based business in 2011. Now we’re seeking new franchise owners to expand our brand across the country. While we have grown far beyond our original one-van team, we treat every franchise owner like family.
Where We're Going
Ten years later we became part of the Threshold Brands™ Family - the home service leaders that include well-known brands like MaidPro, Men in Kilts, Pestmaster Services, USA Insulation, Sir Grout, Patio Patrol, Granite Garage Floors, and Plumbing Paramedics.